- Given the demand for certification services and our limited office time, we require a good faith payment prior to scheduling your appointments. Payment is refundable up to 2 weeks prior to the appointment, but is no longer refundable after that point. Please be sure you desire care before you pay. This ensures that both patients and our physicians take this process seriously.
- Please fax your medical records to our office at 800-851-9270. We will evaluate your records at no cost, so you don’t have to risk anything to find out if you are qualified for an evaluation. You don’t have to leave your house for this part. If you are qualified, then you will pay the initial consultation fee, knowing you will be certified at your appointment. Patients can elect to have their medical records sent after their appointment – LEARN MORE HERE.
- Initial certification exams are $300 and follow-up renewal visits are $100. These visits are typically 60 minutes in duration and new patients, for a limited time, will receive a very nice promotional item.
- Payment may be made by credit/debit card using the button below that takes you to our secure PayPal account service. Likewise, you can wait until you are emailed an invoice by our office for your visit.
Discounts for Service Connected Disabled Vets:
- Since opening Delta 9 Medical Consulting, we have seen service-connected disabled veterans at a significant discount. Dr. Altvater joined the Air Force at age seventeen in 1979. He believes strongly in supporting those who gave of themselves to help the rest of the country succeed and that they should be truly thanked. Talk to us about our discount package for service-connected disabled veterans. Please do this when booking an appointment. The discount also applies to families (Wives / Husbands / Children) of vets that died while on active duty, regardless of the cause.